We believe that a business’ most valuable asset is its employees.
- We acknowledge that the people who make up your workforce are your most valuable asset.
- We offer our expert knowledge, experience and diverse range of skills to help your workforce enjoy all the possible benefits of optimum health and feel motivated to perform.
We believe in professional relationships.
- We understand that the area of Occupational Health is specialised, and we are committed to helping you navigate the often-unfamiliar occupational health and medical systems to bring clarity to issues that may be causing you difficulties and plan for a smooth service delivery.
- We offer you a dedicated Occupational Health Adviser to co-ordinate if not provide your services. They are supported by a network of practitioners covering all major disciplines to ensure you and your workforce receive the best possible advice and support.
We believe in quality of care
We are committed to promoting best practice, which means that all of our staff are aware of legal, ethical and clinical requirements relating to our practice and receive continued professional development to ensure that they are competent in the services they provide.
We believe that an informed workforce performs better. We will ensure that all of your workforce who have been assessed by our Occupational Health Advisers will understand the reason for and outcome of the assessments. We will work with you to inform, educate and train your workforce.
We believe in making sure that you understand and appreciate the relevance of our reports and recommendations and commit to delivering comprehensive and appropriate reports and results promptly and efficiently.
We believe in quality improvement and welcome constructive feedback to help to continually improve your experience of Occupational Health.
We believe in sharing
We recognise that Health, Safety, Environmental, and Employment law is constantly changing. Experience and understanding also continually enriches our practice.
We believe that with over 50 years’ experience of working with a wide range of clients covering diverse business areas, we have a lot of experience to share and this grows daily too.
We also believe that where customers can support other customers by sharing experiences, those links should be forged with mutual consent.
We believe in providing value for money
We believe in using our experience and understanding to offer customers a tailor made service. We will tell you what you need, not sell you what you don’t.
If there is a more cost-effective way of achieving your objectives, we will help you find it. We want you to be delighted in the services you receive and for you to be able to see the cost-benefit to receiving them.
We believe in clarity
We believe that customers should be given clear written information which covers:
- The nature and extent of the services offered,
- The duties occupational health professionals have to patients and to the customers, particularly in relation to the disclosure of information,
- Details of applicable charges and payment terms,
- The complaints procedures that are available in the event of a dispute and
- The transfer of records on change of contract.
Here to help...
At Peritus Health we’re determined to make the occupational health and hygiene process as easy as possible. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
We are available Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm. You can call us or complete an enquiry form and we will be more than happy to call you back.